Regulations of Gorczyca & Kozłowska sp. z o. o. sp. k. and Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca online store
Below you will find the regulations that specify the rules of operation and the conditions for using the online store https://www.biuro-podatki.pl/sklep/ and the conditions for the sale of available products. The seller and the owner is Gorczyca & Kozłowska sp. z o. o. sp. k. with headquarter in Szczecin, Rostocka 160 Street, 71-771 Szczecin, using Tax Identification Number: 851-318-43-92, also called the “Seller” and Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca with headquarter in Szczecin, Rostocka 160 Street, 71-771 Szczecin, using Tax Identification Number: 851-261-70-44, also called the “Seller”.
You can contact us at any time by sending a message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greetings and enjoy your shopping.
§ 1 Definitions
For the purposes of these regulations, the following meanings are used:
- Buyer – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or a defective legal person,
- Product/Service – products/services that are presented within the store, intended for sale,
- Regulations – these regulations, available at https://www.biuro-podatki.pl/regulamin/,
- Store – online store operating at https://www.biuro-podatki.pl/sklep/,
- Seller – Gorczyca & Kozłowska sp. z o. o. sp. k., Rostocka 160 Street, 71-771 Szczecin, Tax Identification Number: 851-318-43-92 and Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca, Rostocka 160 Street, 71-771 Szczecin, Tax Identification Number: 851-261-70-44.
§ 2 General provisions
- The condition for placing an Order in the Online store by the Buyer is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions during the implementation of the Order.
- The online store runs retail sales via the Internet.
- Through the store, the Seller provides the Buyer with the opportunity to conclude a contract for the supply of digital content in the form of on-line consultations and other electronic products described on the store’s pages, as well as the possibility of obtaining access to digital content for a fee, such as e-books, webinars, recordings audio, visual materials, print files.
- The Regulations specify the terms and conditions of using the store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and Buyers.
- The Buyer may not make a purchase in the store anonymously or under a pseudonym.
- To use the store it is not necessary to meet the specific technical conditions of the Buyer’s computer or other device. Sufficient are:
- internet access,
- standard operating system,
- standard internet browser,
- having an active email address.
- All product prices listed on the store’s website are gross prices.
§ 3 Services provided electronically
- Through the store, the Seller provides electronic services to the Buyer.
- The basic service provided electronically to the Buyer by the Seller is to enable the Buyer to place an order in the store leading to the conclusion of a contract with the Seller. Placing an order is possible without having an account in the store.
- If the Buyer decides to set up an account in the store, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting of setting up and maintaining an account in the store. The account stores the Buyer’s data and the history of orders placed by him in the store. The buyer logs in to the Account using his email address and the password he has defined.
- Creating an account in the store is done by completing and sending, using the store’s automatic mechanism, the registration form. The Buyer may at any time delete the account by sending a request to the Seller. Deleting an account will not delete data on orders placed using the account.
- If the Buyer decides to subscribe to the newsletter, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting in sending the Buyer an e-mail containing information about the Seller’s new products, promotions, products or services. The subscription to the newsletter takes place by completing and sending the subscription form to the newsletter or by checking the appropriate checkbox in the ordering process. The Buyer may at any time unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe button visible in every message sent as part of the newsletter or by sending an appropriate request to the Seller.
- Sales contracts and contracts for the supply of digital content concluded through the store are payable.
- In order to ensure the security of the Buyer and the transfer of data in connection with the use of the store, the Seller shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The Seller undertakes actions to ensure the fully proper functioning of the store. The Buyer should inform the Seller about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the store.
- The Buyer may submit all complaints related to the functioning of the store via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. In the complaint, the Buyer should provide the first and last name, correspondence address, as well as the type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the store. The Seller will consider all complaints within 14 days of receiving the complaint and inform the Customer of its settlement to the e-mail address of the person submitting the complaint.
§ 4 Placing and carrying out orders
- All prices on the store’s website are gross prices given in Polish zloty.
- Access to purchased materials is provided by email.
- Orders are accepted through the website.
- Orders placed through the website can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
- The order is effective if the Buyer correctly completes the order form and correctly provides contact details and email address.
- The condition of placing an order is acceptance of the Regulations, which the Buyer should first read. In case of any doubts regarding the regulations, the Buyer may contact the Seller.
- In the event that the data provided is not complete, the Seller will contact the Buyer. If contact with the Buyer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
- After clicking the button finalizing the order, the Buyer will be redirected to the payment gateway, in accordance with the chosen payment method. After successful payment, the Buyer will be redirected back to the store website with the order confirmation. At this time, the contract is considered to have been concluded between the Buyer and the Seller. Confirmation of the contract will be sent to the Buyer to the e-mail address provided in the order form.
- The buyer agrees to electronic issuing and sending to the e-mail address provided by him of an electronic image of billing documents, in particular such as: invoices with attachments, corrective invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also authorizes the Seller to issue and send invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the amendment to the ordinance of the Minister of Finance of February 9th, 2011 on sending invoices in electronic form, rules for their storage and the procedure of making them available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority.
- The buyer receives an invoice in electronic form as a PDF file.
- When placing the Order, the Buyer may agree to place personal data in the Seller’s Online store database for processing in connection with the implementation of the Order. In the event of consent, the Buyer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and request their removal.
- The Buyer may use the option of saving his data by the system in order to facilitate the process of placing the next Order. For this purpose, the Buyer should provide the login and password necessary to access his account. Customer login is the e-mail address provided by him. The password is a string of characters set by the Customer.
- The Customer’s password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect against unauthorized access by third parties.
- After the Customer has successfully placed the order, he will receive an automatic response from the store confirming the acceptance of the order.
§ 5 Delivery and payment
- Available payment methods for the order are described on the store’s pages and are presented to the Buyer at the stage of placing the order.
- Available methods of delivery of physical products are described on the store’s pages and are presented to the Buyer at the stage of placing the order. The cost of delivery of the order is borne by the Buyer, unless the Seller indicates otherwise on the store’s website.
- We issue proof of purchase (invoice) for each sold product.
- The delivery time is counted from the moment the positive payment authorization is obtained.
- The entity providing online payment service is Tpay.com. Electronic payments Tpay.com are supported by the following payment operator: National Payment Integrator S.A., St. Marcin 73/6 Street, 61-808 Poznań, Tax Identification Number: 7773061579, National Business Registry Number: 300878437, National Court Register: 0000412357, share capital: 5.494.980 PLN paid in full.
- For payments by credit cards, the following types of cards are available: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro.
§ 6 Electronic products, online consultations, brainstorming
- The implementation of an order involving an electronic product such as a webinar, e-book, audio recordings, etc. shall be made by sending to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer in the order form a message containing instructions for downloading or accessing the purchased electronic product.
- At the moment of sending the message referred to in 1 above paragraph, the digital content covered by the subject of the order is considered to be delivered in full to the Buyer.
- The implementation and the appointment of the order including online consultation takes place and is made after choosing the method of online consultation, the available date and time, and after paying for the online consultation order via the website https://www.biuro-podatki.pl/sklep/. There are three ways of online consultation:
a) a meeting in person
b) online meeting (via the https://zoom.us/ platform)
c) telephone meeting.
Then, a message with the selected date and time will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer in the order form, along with a request to complete a questionnaire describing the case. In the case of the complexity of the issue included in the completed questionnaire by the Buyer, the solution of the problem by the Seller may require additional time. In such a case, the Seller will inform the Buyer that the case will take more than 1 hour and it is extra payable. If you choose an online meeting, the link to the online meetings platform https://zoom.us/ will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the order.
- The implementation of the order involving brainstorming (live on-line discussion) takes place via the website www.biuro-podatki.pl, from where the Participant (Buyer) will be redirected to the Zoom.us website where the brainstorming session will take place (online meeting) in accordance with the deadline set by the Organizer (Seller). The Participant (Buyer) is obliged to punctually join the ongoing on-line meeting using the indicated Internet communicator (Zoom.us platform). The participant (Buyer) taking part in the brainstorming via the Zoom.us platform should have the camera and microphone in his device turned on. The Participant (Buyer) may not take photos, record videos, or in any way record, copy, and especially publish images from the brainstorming sessions (on-line meetings) taking place via the communicator. In the event that the Participant (Buyer) interferes with the course of the on-line meeting, and at the same time has not broken any of the rules contained in the regulations, the Organizer (Seller) may individually decide to remove it. At the same time, the Participant (Buyer) agrees to make his image available for an unlimited time, in the form of a recording as a non-public video on YouTube on the Organizer’s (Seller’s) channel, in order to send a replay of the recording only to the Participants (Buyers) of the brainstorming (online meetings). It is clear that the recording is only and exclusively stored on YouTube on the Organizer’s (Seller’s) channel in order to share the brainstorming session (online meetings) with the Participants (Buyers) without the possibility of purchasing the recording in the future by other interested persons. Before participating in the brainstorming session (online meeting), each Participant (Buyer) should read the manual containing technical information before the online meeting, which is available at the link: https://www.biuro-podatki.pl/kilka-przydatnych-technicznych-informacji-przed-spotkaniem-online/.
§ 7 Intellectual Property Rights
- The Seller hereby instructs the Buyer that the content contained in the store, electronic products, digital content and text, graphic and photo materials included in physical products are protected by copyright, and the copyright is entitled to the Seller.
- The unlawful dissemination of content or materials referred to in 1 above paragraph, may result in civil or criminal liability.
§ 8 The right to withdraw from the contract
- The Buyer may withdraw from the Agreement, without giving reasons within 14 days from the date of the Agreement, e.g. from the day on which he made the payment.
- To comply with the 14-day period, it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall be obliged to return to the Customer all payments made by him no later than within 14 days from the day of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- Reimbursement of payments the Seller shall make using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer agrees to a different method of reimbursement which does not incur any costs for him.
- The right to withdraw from the Agreement is not entitled to the Customer if the Seller has fully rendered the service (e.g. sent the Customer the content of the Advice). The Seller hereby informs the Customer that after the Seller has fulfilled the service (e.g. sending the content of the Advice to the Customer), the Customer will lose the right to withdraw from the contract, and the Customer agrees to the Seller performing the service fully before the 14-day withdrawal period within the meaning of art. 38 point 1 of the Act on Consumer Rights.
- In accordance with art. 35 section 1 of the Act on Consumer Rights, a Customer who withdraws from the Agreement before sending him the content of the Advice, is obliged to pay for the services fulfilled by the Seller until the withdrawal from the contract (in particular the work done by the Lawyer, analysis of the case and documents, analysis of case law and literature, preparation of content tips). The amount of the payment is calculated in proportion to the scope of the service rendered, including remuneration.
- The right to withdraw from the contract will not apply to contracts for the supply of digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Customer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing Customer by the seller about the loss right of withdrawal.
- The moment of commencement of the service is delivery to the Buyer of an e-mail with instructions on how to access digital content.
§ 9 Responsibility for defects
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a product and digital content free of defects.
- The Seller is liable to the Buyer if the sold product, digital content has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
- If the Buyer finds a defect in the product or digital content, he should inform the Seller thereof, at the same time specifying his claim related to the defect or making a statement of relevant content.
- The Buyer may contact the Seller by both traditional mail and electronic mail.
- The Seller shall respond to the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days from the day of delivery of the complaint by means of such means of communication, by means of which the complaint was submitted.
- Detailed information on the Buyer’s rights can be found on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: https://prawakonsumenta.uokik.gov.pl.
§ 10 Personal data and cookies
- The administrator of the Buyer’s personal data is the Seller.
- The Buyer’s personal data is processed in order to process orders, user accounts and possible defense, investigation or determination of claims related to contracts concluded through the store.
§ 11 Out-of-court complaint and claim procedures
- The Seller agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with concluded contracts by way of mediation. Details will be determined by the parties to the conflict.
- The Customer has the option of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. Among other things, the Customer has the option of:
- applying to a permanent amicable Customer court with a request to settle the dispute arising from the concluded contract,
- asking the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Buyer and the Seller,
- use the help of a Polish administrative unit (municipal) ombudsman or social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection
- More detailed information on out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods can be found by the Customer on the website http://polubowne.uokik.gov.pl.
- The Customer may also use the ODR platform, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform is used to resolve disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations under an online sales contract or contract for the provision of services.
§ 12 Final provisions
- The Seller reserves the right to enter and withdraw offers, promotions and to change prices in the store without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, including in particular the terms of the contracts concluded before the change.
- All disputes related to contracts concluded through the store will be considered by a Polish common court competent for the place of business of the Seller. This provision does not apply to Customers for which the property and jurisdiction of the court are considered on general principles.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations. Agreements concluded before the amendment to the Regulations apply to the Regulations in force on the date of conclusion of the agreement.
- These Regulations apply from 1st of May 2021.