Privacy and cookies policy with RODO regulations
Formal information to start with – the administrator of the pages is Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca, Rostocka 160 Street, 71-771 Szczecin, Tax Identification Number: 851-261-70-44.
Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca currently manages the following sites:
Short version – the most important information
We care about your privacy, but also about your time. That is why we have prepared for you a shortened version of the most important rules related to privacy protection.
- Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca processes your personal data, which you provide to her by placing an order, subscribing to the newsletter, participating in webinars, commenting on the blog, interacting with Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca through social media, providing feedback on products Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca, making a complaint, withdrawing from the contract or simply by contacting us.
- Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca makes effort and guarantees that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be disclosed to any third parties without your express consent. We entrust the processing of personal data only to verified and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of personal data.
- Depending on the purpose for which you provide your data, Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca may know your name, email address, telephone number, home address, tax identification number, business address. The scope of the collected data in relation to each processing purpose is indicated later in this policy.
- The tools used by Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca may collect information about you, such as: IP address, approximate location, device, operating system and internet browser you use, gender, age range, interests, time spent on pages of Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca, transitions between individual websites, clicks on individual links, other activities undertaken within pages of Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca. This information is not compiled by Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca with your personal data and does not allow your identification, except when you subscribed to the newsletter. In this case, your name and e-mail address are compared with information about your use of pages of Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca, which information is then used to make decisions regarding content for you as part of email communication.
- We use analytical tools by Google Analytics that collect information about your visits to the site, such as the subpages you have viewed, the time you spent on the page or the transitions between the individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies for the Google Analytics service are used. As part of the mechanism for managing cookie settings, you have the option of deciding whether we will also be able to use marketing functions as part of the Google Analytics service.
- We use marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel to target you. This involves the use of Facebook cookies. As part of cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to our use of Pixel Facebook in your case or not.
- We use own cookies for the proper functioning of the website.
- By using the websites of Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca with cookies enabled in your browser, you agree to write and read information from cookies.
- You can manage cookie settings from your web browser or by installing special add-ons that allow you to control cookies, such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com).
- The pages of Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca are stored on external servers, which like all servers, generate logs. The logs store information such as the IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and the operating system. Logs are only for operational and technical purposes.
The above information is preliminary. We encourage you to read further details.
The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data is Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca, Rostocka 160 Street, 71-771 Szczecin, Tax Identification Number: 851-261-70-44.
The purposes, legal basis and period of personal data processing are indicated separately in relation to each purpose of data processing (see below description of individual purposes of personal data processing).
Permissions. RODO grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit processing of personal data,
- the right to object to processing of personal data,
- right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing of personal data if you have given such consent.
The rules related to the implementation of the indicated rights are described in detail in 16th – 21st articles of RODO regulations. We encourage you to read these regulations. For our part, we consider it necessary to explain to you that above mentioned rights are not absolute and you will not be entitled to all the processing of your personal data. For your convenience, we have made an effort to indicate the rights you are entitled to as part of the description of individual personal data processing operations.
We emphasize that you always have one of the rights indicated above – if you believe that during the processing of your personal data we have violated the provisions on the protection of personal data, you have the opportunity to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
Security. We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security measures and personal data protection required by the provisions on personal data protection are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
List of entrustments. We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- home.pl S.A., Zbożowa 4 Street, 70-653 Szczecin, Tax Identification Number: 852-210-32-52 – to store personal data on the server,
- WP Desk Ltd, Unit 4e Enterprise Court, Farfield Park, Rotherham, England, S63 5DB – invoicing system provider, this system processes your personal data for the purpose of invoicing,
- MailerLite, with headquarter in Lithuania, Paupio 46, Wilno – in order to use the mailing system to send the newsletter,
- Google Meet, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland – provider of webinar organization software, this software processes your personal data if you participate in a webinar.
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee an adequate level of personal data protection through appropriate compliance mechanisms provided by RODO regulations, in particular by joining the Privacy Shield program or using standard contractual clauses.
Purposes and processing activities
Orders. When placing an order, you must provide the data necessary to complete the order, name and last name, billing address, email address, company details in case of invoice. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to place an order. The data provided to us in connection with the order is processed for the purpose of fulfilling the order (6th article, 1st paragraph of RODO regulations), issuing an invoice (6th article, 1st paragraph of RODO regulations), including the invoice in our accounting documentation (6th article, 1st paragraph of RODO regulations) and for archival and statistical purposes 6th article, 1st paragraph of RODO regulations).
The data contained in placed order through the store, is stored on a server provided by home.pl S.A., Zbożowa 4 Street, 70-653 Szczecin, Tax Identification Number: 852-210-32-52 – to store personal data on the server.
Each order is documented with an invoice. Invoices are issued using the WP Desk Ltd system, Unit 4e Enterprise Court, Farfield Park, Rotherham, England, S63 5DB. Invoices are forwarded to Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca – this involves with the processing of your data when we issue an invoice for you.
Orders are also recorded in our internal database for archival and statistical purposes.
Data on orders will be processed for the time necessary to complete the order, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. In addition, after this deadline, the data may still be processed by us for statistical purposes. Also remember that we have an obligation to store invoices with your personal data for a period of 5 years from the end of the tax year in which the tax obligation appeared.
In case of order data, you cannot rectify this data after the order has been processed. You also can not object to the processing of data and demand the deletion of data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. Similarly, you cannot oppose the processing of data and demand the deletion of data contained in invoices. After the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from the contract concluded, you may object to the processing of your data by us for statistical purposes, as well as demand the removal of your data from our database.
In relation to data on orders, you also have the right to transfer data referred in 20th article of RODO regulations.
User account in the store. When creating a user account in the store, you must provide data necessary to create an account, such as email address and password. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to set up an account. As part of editing your account details, you can enter your further details.
The data provided in connection with the creation of the account is processed in order to provide you with an electronic service consisting in providing you with the possibility of using a user account. This service is provided on the basis of a contract concluded on the terms described in the regulations, which means that in this respect the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is 6th article, 1st paragraph of RODO regulations.
You can decide to delete your account at any time, but this will not delete your data from our database, because this data is necessary for us to determine, defend or pursue claims related to the contract for the provision of electronic services.
In addition, your data is stored in the database after deleting the account so that we can identify you as a returning user in the future if you decide to use the store again as a registered user. In this regard, the legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest – 6th article, 1st paragraph of RODO regulations.
As part of the user account, the history of your orders placed using the account is stored. In this regard, the processing of personal data is described in the point above – shopping in the store. Deleting an account, the user will not be unambiguous in deleting information about orders placed using the account, if we still have a legal basis for processing this information. You can modify the data in your account at any time.
Recovery of abandoned carts. If you start the ordering process, but you do not complete it, this fact will be noted by our system and you will receive an e-mail notification of the possibility of finalizing the order. For this purpose, your personal data collected by us in connection with the start of your order is processed. In this case, the processing of data is based on our legitimate interest (6th article, 1st paragraph of RODO regulations), which you can oppose at any time.
Complaints and withdrawal from the contract. If you make a complaint or withdraw from the contract, you provide us with personal data contained in the content of the complaint or statement of withdrawal from the contract, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number.
The data provided to us in connection with the submission of a complaint or withdrawal from the contract is used to carry out the complaint procedure or the procedure for withdrawing from the contract (6th article, 1st paragraph of RODO regulations).
The data will be processed for the time necessary to complete the complaint or withdrawal procedure. Complaints and statements of withdrawal from the contract may also be archived for statistical purposes.
In case of data contained in complaints and declarations of withdrawal from the contract, you cannot rectify this data. You also can not object to the processing of data and demand the deletion of data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. After the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from the contract concluded, you may, however, object to the processing of your data by us for statistical purposes, as well as demand the deletion of your data from our database.
Content from external websites. We embed content from external websites, in particular videos from YouTube. Therefore, Google LLC cookies related to YouTube service are used, including DoubleClick cookies. When playing a video or reading other embedded material, Google receives information about it, even if you do not have a profile with a given service provider or are not currently logged in. This information (along with your IP address) is sent by your browser directly to the server of the given service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
Webinars. If you want to take a part in a webinar of Tax Advisory and Accounting Office Natalia Gorczyca, you must provide your personal data such as email address and name. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the webinar.
The data provided in connection with participation in the webinar are used to organize the webinar, and the legal basis for their processing is your consent (6th article, 1st paragraph of RODO regulations) resulting from signing up for the webinar.
E-mail contact. By contacting us via email, including sending an inquiry via the contact form, you naturally provide us with your email address as the sender’s address. In addition, you can also include other personal data in the content of the message. In this case, your data is processed in order to contact you, and the basis for processing is 6th article, 1st paragraph of RODO regulations, or your consent resulting from initiating contact with us. The legal basis for processing after the contact is a justified purpose in the form of archiving correspondence for internal purposes (6th article, 1st paragraph of RODO regulations).
The content of correspondence may be archived and we are not able to clearly determine when it will be deleted. You have the right to request the history of correspondence with you (if it has been archived), as well as to request its removal, unless its archiving is justified due to our overriding interests, for example defense against potential claims on your part.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text information stored on your end device (for example: computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system.
If you want to learn more about cookies you can read for example, this material: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie. However, below you will find detailed information about cookies functioning as part of our website.
Own cookies. We use our own cookies to ensure that the website works properly.
Marketing. We use marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel to target you. This involves the use of Facebook cookies. As part of cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to our use of Facebook Pixel in your case or not.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server’s logs.
Logs include, among others Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data saved in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the site and are not used by us to identify you.
Server logs are only auxiliary material used to manage the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.